CARE ADVANTAGE’S “SPRING INTO SUMMER HIRING EVENT
May 17 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
If you are looking to start your career in health care we want to help! Care Advantage Inc. is looking to hire full-time and part–time PCA / Caregivers to provide in-home healthcare services to our clients. We are a client-driven company with a goal to deliver the best care to our clients in the communities we serve. If you are purpose-driven and looking to start your career in healthcare, we offer FREE training to receive your Personal Care Aide Certification!
This position has great perks, including overtime opportunities, paid in-service training, referral and incentive bonuses, and employee recognition programs. We offer a flexible schedule where you can choose your shifts to get your career started at your pace.
Who we are:
- A home healthcare company with over 30 years of service
- The largest privately-owned home care company in the Mid-Atlantic
- Richmond Times Dispatch Top Work Place 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Eligible to work in the United States (we are not able to provide sponsorship)
- Criminal record check which meets hiring guidelines
- Two satisfactory professional references
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable and empathetic
WORK SCHEDULE FOR A CNA / PCA / CAREGIVER
With the flexible hours that we are offering, this Personal Care Aide (PCA) position can be full-time or part-time. Shifts include days, nights, and weekends. We are willing to work around YOUR schedule!
Care Advantage Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.